JPX 900 Tour Iron: Scientifically Crafted for Precision.
The JPX 900 Tour combines the best attributes of our Grain Flow Forged Player's irons, with the advanced weighting strategies, and aggressive styling of our JPX series, providing a compact, workable iron with a surprising level of playability. Played by the 2017 US Open Champion
Benefits from Boron:
Grain Flow Forged Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel:
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel for that soft, solid, consistent feel
- Specialized Heat Treatment optimizes strength and softness
Tour Proven Sole Design:
- Large camber with rounded leading and trailing edges ensure consistent turf interaction.
- Thinnest sole ever created on a JPX golf club for maximum versatility and playability.
- More mass pushed to the extreme corners to delivery unmatched stability
- Reinforced top line ensures a strong, powerful sound at impact.