JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron: Scientifically Crafted for Speed.
With the JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron, we set out to Engineer the Longest, Hottest - broad appeal iron we've ever made. By utilizing new materials and new methods of construction, we were able to produce an iron with an unmatched level of ball speed.
- 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever
- Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
- More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
- POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology.The rigid POWER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
UNITIZED CUP FACE GEOMETRY:
- Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA.
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness