Meet the mark of Major champions by playing Mizuno MP-18 Irons. Painstakingly crafted by Mizuno’s master clubmakers, MP-18 Irons feature shorter blade lengths and cambered top lines that progress into sharp, compact wedges for performance through the set. Each iron is constructed from 1025E Pure Select Carbon Steel and put through a 4-step Grain Flow Forging HD Process to create the ultimate soft, solid and consistent feel Mizuno is famous for.
Constructed from 1025E Pure Select Carbon Steel Billets
Mizuno’s elite materials signify the passion to deliver unmatched performance. Ultra-premium materials yield six-times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
Mizuno’s Patented Grain Flow Forging® HD Process
Enhanced 4-step Grain Flow Forging® HD Process increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid and consistent feel Mizuno is famous for.
- Primary Forging: Primary forging shapes the head and ensures grains are aligned and tightened
- Heat Treatment: Aging the head at elevated temperatures optimizes strength and softness
- Precision Forging – First Shot: Precision forging ensures precise shape, consistent grain structure and tight tolerances
- Precision Forging – Second Shot: Modified U-Grooves hydraulically forged into the club face for optimal spin rate
Harmonic Impact Technology
Fine-tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Designed as a throwback to the muscle-backs of Mizuno’s past
- Shorter blade length, cambered top line and steep progression into sharp, compact wedges
- Product of Mizuno’s master clubmakers, who consistently hone their skills on the irons of major winners
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish provides elegant, durable, non-glare aesthetics
- True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 Steel Shaft
- Golf Pride MCC White/Black 60 Round Grip