The PING Sigma G Kinloch Putter is the sum of proven quality and innovation. New precision-milled TR Technology uses a variable-depth pattern to ensure full-face forgiveness, partnering with 6061 aluminum and a high-energy PEBAX insert to produce softer feel and better distance control. The pistol grip not only features soft, tacky polymer, enhancing comfort, but also promotes grip consistency when you need it most.
- New True Roll (TR) Technology uses a variable-depth face pattern to ensure full-face forgiveness and improve distance control
- High-energy PEBAX elastomer insert behind the anodized 6061 aluminum face delivers softer feel and more consistent ball speed
- CB60 counter-balanced grip with soft, tacky polymer enhances comfort and naturally fits into your palm and fingertips for more consistent grip pressure
- Perimeter weighting increases MOI and stability through impact
- Contrasting alignment aids help boost accuracy
- Kinloch model is ideal for golfers with a slight arc in their stroke